Δευτέρα, 06. Ιούλιος 2020, MPPD, Commerce House, ERDF Phase II - Business Grants Scheme closed - Request Notification
MPPD, Commerce House
About this Event
Growing and Developing the Visitor Economy within Derbyshire Phase II Business Grants Scheme
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF REGISTRATION OF INTEREST IN THE BUSINESS GRANTS SCHEME, REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE NEXT ROUND OF REGISTRATION PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN REGISTRATION OF INTEREST IS RE-OPENED. THANK YOU.
Following the success of the ‘Growing and Developing the Visitor Economy within Derbyshire’ project (Phase I), Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire has obtained an additional £1.2 million extension of funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Phase II will extend our current business support programme until March 2022.
Phase II will continue to deliver a Grants Programme – but will replace the Phase I Pedal Peak grant programme by offering a more flexible grant offer. Offering small grants of between £1,000 and £10,000 to Visitor Economy SMEs throughout Derbyshire.
The desired outcomes of the grants programme will be job creation and accessing new markets with phase II covering a wider geography across Derbyshire and to support visitor economy businesses to grow and develop by accessing new markets.
Grants to develop your business and stimulate the economy are now available for the following areas:-
• Accessibility - refers to the use of products and services by people with disabilities. (This could be the installation of accessible equipment, grab rails, accessible bathroom equipment and beds etc) and virtual/online accessibility tours.
• Internationalisation - developing the Visitor Economy International Market. ( Via translation of website for example and making products internationally bookable online).
• Environmental - (car charging points, ebikes, offering filtered water rather than plastic water bottles for example).
• Cycling - (cycle storage, cleaning and repair equipment and facilities).
• COVID-19 recovery digitalisation (as part of the Visitor Economy Recovery Plan we are now able to offer small grants for digitalisation and new technology, for businesses to enhance their online payment and booking facilities, and to provide Smart and New Technology).
Further information regarding the funding criteria you can find more information via the Business Grant Scheme Webinar and here is the link. 21 May ERDF Business Support Grants webinar
The grant funding is not available for revenue expenditure, marketing or business development.
Applicants will receive a 50% grant towards to the cost of the overall project (with a minimum 50% grant contribution being £1000 and the maximum £10,000).
• Businesses must be part of the Visitor Economy and its supply chain, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
• Businesses must be located in Derbyshire.
• Businesses must have less than 250 employees.
Businesses will need to demonstrate how the grant funding will support the Visitor Economy and give their business a marketing edge within the visitor economy sector.
If the above criteria matches your business and you are interested in a member of our team contacting you to discuss the Business Grants Scheme further please complete the Register Your Interest with your contact details and we will be in touch.